The Parent Council are delighted to be launching a new and exciting app that is designed to make communication between you and our wonderful school community so much easier! Introducing… Classlist!
What is the Classlist App?
Classlist is a free app which allows you to communicate with the families of children in Carrick Knowe Primary School.
Previously, communication has taken place over several platforms including CK Parents Facebook page, Messenger chats and WhatsApp groups. Using Classlist will remove the need for all of these these and make it easier for ALL parents to join in the conversation within one app.
What can it be used for?
– Hear about school events and sign-up to volunteer at events.
– Communicate with other parents directly and in a safe space.
– Arrange your own events such as play dates or parties, and send invites easily.
– Receive class specific reminders for each year group.
– Check out the video below to find out even more!
What about GDPR?
Classlist is GDPR compliant. During the registration process, all parents and carers who sign up will be checked by the Senior Leadership Team at the school before having access to the app. This ensures only parents and carers of children who attend Carrick Knowe will be on the app.
How to sign up?
1. Create an account by clicking the following link: https://classlist.page.link/SSTeG5S6Y7CMxKRF8
2. During this process you are given the option of sharing as much or as little contact information as you like.
3. Enter your child/ren’s details
4. Download the app (you can use one of the links below).
5. It may take a week or so for the school to approve your account, then you’re all set!
Downloading the Apps
Any other issues?
This app is being run by the Parent Council therefore if you are having any problems such as signing-up or questions about groups and content, then please contact the Parent Council directly using the following email address: