Below we have added the slides and video clips which were used at the parent information evening two years ago. We have also added resources which are unique to our school as some aspects of the programme (and the order in which we teach them) may differ slightly from the RSHP website.
Each year group will send home an overview each year before they start work on the RSHP programme. Below you can find the overviews from the classes who have already started their work. These are the letters from the 2021-22 session:
P1: Not yet started…
P2: Not yet started…
P3: Not yet started…
P4: Not yet started…
P7: Not yet started…
Below are guides provided by the RSHP programme giving information for parents and carers about LEARNING AT HOME at the different levels:
Below are guides provided by the RSHP programme giving information for parents and carers about LEARNING AT SCHOOL at the different levels:
You can also find further information, including many of the resources we will be using in school, by heading over the the RSHP website:
Parent Feedback from the RSHP Parent Information Evening:
- The staff seemed very prepared and confident to deliver this.
- Thanks for having this session, it was really helpful.
- Very interesting and informative evening, it was very worthwhile.
- I think it is really good for the kids to learn and talk about this.
- Thank you for doing a parents evening and covering all years so thoroughly.
- Very informative and well presented. Really trust the teaches in delivering this to the children.
- Very worthwhile initiative, which can only help children make informed decisions and stay safe.
- Totally agree with all that was said.
- A very worthwhile session, very informative and I feel confident that I can continue the learning at home.