UNIFORM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
Uniform can be purchased by using the following link:
For P7 Sweatshirts, there is an additional page on the website which can be accessed using this link:
Alternatively you may wish to get in touch with our ‘Thrift Shop’ to see what items they currently stock. You can access their Facebook page by clicking here or drop them an email using:
All pupils are expected to wear school uniform each day. Pupils must wear either a plain shirt or polo shirt with plain dark coloured jumper over the top. Pupils must wear plain dark trousers, skirts or shorts.
From October to March all pupil must bring a jacket or coat to school. If a pupil does not come to school with a jacket or coat they may not be allowed to go outside during breaks.
Please check out the gallery below for pictures however we will shortly be changing to an online supplier so the uniform may look slightly different. A huge thank you to models below – some of them are leaving High School this year!
- This uniform badge may look slightly different as different companies differ slightly in their production.
- All children are free to wear old uniform.
- Uniforms can now be ordered at any time during the year through the website.
- Prices for items may have increased but this takes into account costs for organising and distributing (Our PTA previously did this)
- Some items previously available e.g. long sleeved polo tops are no longer available with the new supplier.
- The company will use Russell branded uniform which will match the sizes of our current uniform.